Total Pageviews

Friday 27 April 2012

Writer of the Week - Week 2


Memories of the school year

I have spent many treasurable years at South Park Primary School. I would like to share some of my most treasured memories with everyone.
Firstly, I would like to talk about my most favourite subjects studied at school, which are topic and P.E. I loved topic lessons, as I got to learn about the amazing Ancient Egyptians! P.E. was also great because I love to play sport, such as; football, cricket and tag rugby. Sport is great as it keeps you active, which is good for your health and much better than watching television.

 My biggest challenge throughout the entire year was when we attended the PGL trip. You were made to take part in difficult activities, such as; zip wire, mountain climbing and canoeing! The zip wire challenge was the most difficult activity I have ever had to face. When I looked down from the highest of heights, my stomach felt a tickle. Even though the trip was a huge challenge, I had a great time. Best of all, I got to spend time with my friends.  
Out of everything though, the most fantastic thing was making friends that I will treasure forever. This year, my last year at this school has been wonderful! I hope I am as lucky next year in my new secondary school.


Written by Daniaal

7 comments:

  1. Great work Daniaal:)
    Great Use Of VCOP Daniaal

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) high level 4 piece of writing daniaal :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Daniaal :d
    I think this is one of the best pieces of writing you have produced.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool writing Danny, It shows how much you actually know! I'm writing my descriptive writing task now! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. TAHT WAS REALLY GOOD DANIAAL I ENJOYED READING THE CONCLUSION!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniaal You got a brilliant imagination !

    ReplyDelete