Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bilals work

                                                            Diary Entry 
 
Dear diary,

              I can’t believe what I have done! Over came with guilt, I have slathered my dear cousin King Dunkan. How stupid was I to think I would get away with murder? Why did I commit this vile attack? Continually, I entered the massive bed chamber where King Dunkan’s dead body lay. While I was gambling with my life I didn’t all this depression was all for my selfish needs. I was feeling melancholy.

 

As I was playing with danger, I had an emotional break down and started to regret my actions. But a seed of ambition was planted in me by the wicked witches, all I wanted was to keep the witches prophecy and run a happy city.

 

On the other hand, I am over joyed as I am a step closer to becoming a king. 
 
By Bilal   

5 comments:

  1. What a incredible piece of work. I wish I could write like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great piece but next time use more adjectives

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful piece of work and the great feelings and thoughts are great. Also, you used lots of adjectives.
    You only need to work on your complex sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good vocab.
    Good connectives.
    *Better puntuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing vocablary and operners but try not to use i alot but a amazing piace of work keep it up

    ReplyDelete