Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Nisha's Work


 
 
Dear Diary,
 
 
I can`t believe what I have done! Overcome with guilt I have stabbed my loyal cousin.

Why have I continued such a stupid thing? Cautiously, I entered the bed chamber, the place of where I had attended death. As well as being a murderer my wife blamed the murder on the Guards, by smearing the blood on the guards. While suffering the King I stabbed him in the heart. With the dagger in my filthy hand I rapidly made an escape. A seed of ambition was planted by three wicked witches.

 

My body was covered in guilt. On the other hand, I am one step closer to being king just like king Duncan (who use to be king of Scotland) Will I ever be able to cope with this guilty conscious in the future. However I am so relieved that I will become king.

 By Nisha

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Great work!
    *Fantastic vocabulary.
    *Great connectives

    W-You forgot to put a full stop after the bracket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. * You used great openers.
    * You used phenomenal vocabulary.

    W- You need to make sure that your writing makes sense by putting commas in the right place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work !
    *Fantstic vocabulary
    *Great openers

    you forgot to put full stop after the brackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work!
    I really enjoyed your piece of writing because...
    *you used superb openers
    *you used fantasic vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece of writing!
    *You used great vocab
    *Great connectives

    W- you need to put your commas in the right place

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an amazing piece of wok using VCOP, conectives and operners!

    ReplyDelete