Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Elena's Work


Dear Diary 

 

I can’t believe what I have done! I have just killed our great king because my wife just toll me to kill him just to gate that lovely crowned.have killed my best friend wane l killed my friend.wanted to be the king of Scotland.he witches toll me that they are not lien that they are tolled truth. Saddley I want again to the witches and there was little baby then I have To run as fast I can. He well fell vary up sate because his wife well died.

 
By Elena

 

 

3 comments:

  1. *Great Vocabulary an great choice of words.
    *Great openers they are great.
    *Punucashion chould be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic peaice of work and good set of operners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work needs to be improved by adding similies and suspence to make the reader want to read more.You have structured your writing and you have used the correct punctuation.Try making your writing longer too.
    *great strutured

    ReplyDelete